4/20: National Smokeout Day

The place for anything at all...
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

4/20: National Smokeout Day

Post by Kaebora »

I'm not an active participant in this holiday (anymore) but its fun to think one can celebrate a holiday the government doesn't legally approve of.

On a related note, a bill in the state senate of New Mexico is being considered, involving the legalization of Marijuana in the entire state. Not a joke. The argument is that the weed poses much less of a threat to health than alcohol and tobacco, and is only made illegal by the lumber lobbyists that want to prevent its use as a source of paper.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Re: 4/20: National Smokeout Day

Post by Gevaudan »

Yay for common sense.

Here's the song from the Family Guy episode last night to celebrate 4/20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilYNaLWhyY&fmt=18
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

My "brother-in-law" really hoped his kid was born on 4/20. Hes such a pot head. Im glad she was born on the 14th instead.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

MoonKit wrote:My "brother-in-law" really hoped his kid was born on 4/20. Hes such a pot head. Im glad she was born on the 14th instead.
Hey, I was born yesterday on "Bicycle Day," the first time anyone intentionally took LSD. And besides, today's Hitler's birthday. I don't even know what point I'm arguing, but I guess what I'm saying is that many things happened on every day of the year. I like to look up random holidays every now and then...

This Wednesday is National Jelly Bean Day. :P
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Yesterday was also Patriots Day, the anniversary of the Columbine killings, and the Boston Marathon, so thankfully, there weren't that many "poe-theads" running around competing to see who could be the biggest A-hole that day.
:P Damn, it's way too early in the day to get into this again. You all know how I feel about weed by now.