Breast SIZE poll petition.....to avoid long debate

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
NightmareHero
Legendary
Legendary

Breast SIZE poll petition.....to avoid long debate

Post by NightmareHero »

I am anticapting that people would have some disagreements to what breast size they would like to see for the females first set of breasts. It is pretty much decided form what I can tell, that most would like to see breasts of some kind on the females. However, the ideas of everyone differ, from some wanting them to become larger when transformed, to having none at all.

What I petition for the FX company, is to have a few small file size JPG sketches of the various sizes and dimensions for the breasts, covered with fur, and no nipples of course. A poll. The sketch that receives the majority vote will be the one that wins,

And for the interest of avoiding voter tampering, and to increase the fan base of this site, I recommend that registration become mandatory for voting in the poll.

Sounds reasonable, don't you think?
Lasthowl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lasthowl »

I'm not certain we need to debate this. I think it's easy to agree that they don't need to be ridiculously large, and indeed probably shouldn't be as that'd be impractical.

Generally I'd be pleased with whatever the design team comes up with, and it's not going to be a deal-breaker for me. Why even put it up to a vote?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Lasthowl wrote:I'm not certain we need to debate this. I think it's easy to agree that they don't need to be ridiculously large, and indeed probably shouldn't be as that'd be impractical.

Generally I'd be pleased with whatever the design team comes up with, and it's not going to be a deal-breaker for me. Why even put it up to a vote?
I 2nd that. Even though I'm a male that prefers big bouncy boobs on a human female, it just wouldn't look right on a female werewolf.

Did I just say that?

*slap himself in the face* :P
NightmareHero
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightmareHero »

Ah well, I leave the judgement obviously in the hands of a capable woman. This shouldn't be plastic surgery though. We shouldn't appeal to vanity. But what would look natural, as natural as say, rational fiction allows. with some passion of course. :wink:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I think we should just leave this detail to the SFX artists. Nuff said... :?
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Honestly, why does this need a petition? This is supposed to be a horror film, not an erotic thriller.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Apokryltaros wrote:Honestly, why does this need a petition? This is supposed to be a horror film, not an erotic thriller.
Actually, it's not quite supposed to be a HORROR film either, but more of a thriller...but, again, I wholeheatedly agree. Don't go overboard with the SEX.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Ahem,

Allow me to help out and step in on this.

I feel it would cheapen the film if the female werewolf in this had huge breasts.

Breast size would diminish the closer you get to wolf form anyway in my humble opinion, or IMHO (i just learned that, I love this internet thing) :D

As far as six nipples, they may or may not be present still, but if they were the only time they would be seen is during a transformation. Fur covers them most of the time, so I'm not too worried about it.

I'll probably go over this again once we start really getting sculpted designs..

Anthony Brownrigg
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

And for the interest of avoiding voter tampering, and to increase the fan base of this site, I recommend that registration become mandatory for voting in the poll.
I'm really starting to consider that myself. We get a lot of guest posts here, and I'm getting questions as to really HOW many folks are interested in this. For investor, and distributor comfort, I may start requiring registration so at least I can prove its not ME making all these posts.

I'll get back to you all this week on that.

Anthony Brownrigg
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:
I'm really starting to consider that myself. We get a lot of guest posts here, and I'm getting questions as to really HOW many folks are interested in this. For investor, and distributor comfort, I may start requiring registration so at least I can prove its not ME making all these posts.

I'll get back to you all this week on that.

Anthony Brownrigg
Oh yes, please turn off the guest feature. You rarely see that turned on in forums anyways. Someone could start a flame war and you won't know who it is.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

The breasts should stay the same size in either form. They certinly would not get any bigger; smaller if anything. Being a female myself, I would find it really offensive if a werewolf sprouted six humanish boobs. :x
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Unless you found yourself an actress that was, er, blessed in a certain department. I would keep the breast department as practical as possible.

I don't think they'd get any bigger, they'd either stay the same size, or shrink down a little. Plus, I'd stick with one set or go with none at all, I personally don't mind six but I'll admit it's kind of silly and it would be very distracting to the audience. Especially the teenage male members of the audience. :P

WHOOO! I'm up to 150 posts!

Hmm... doesn't look like there's a higher ranking then Legendary though, oh well, it's not important.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Pfft......males :wink:
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

Hey, it pays to be easily amused by things such as how many times you've posted.

It saves you a ton of money on movie rentals.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote:The breasts should stay the same size in either form. They certinly would not get any bigger; smaller if anything. Being a female myself, I would find it really offensive if a werewolf sprouted six humanish boobs. :x
hmmm...if the breasts does shrink during transformation, where does the milk go?

inquiring minds want to know. :wink:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Silverclaw wrote:Pfft......males :wink:
Hey...I don't really care for this topic carrying on any further either. I just hope whatever the SFX crew does in the end looks natural. I'd prefer that the subject of the females chests is not something I have to listen to everyone talking about after the movie. I've had my fill of that now.
To paraphrase a quote from a special effects man, "...if the audience doesn't notice any of the effects I made, I know I did my job." 8)

=^.^'= ~
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

hmmm...if the breasts does shrink during transformation, where does the milk go?

inquiring minds want to know.

I will not dignify that with a response :roll:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote:

inquiring minds want to know.

I will not dignify that with a response :roll:
:lol:

Sorry, got carried away. :oops: :mrgreen:
Lasthowl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lasthowl »

Oh, poor boys.

I can sympathize, as I like the boobies too, but owning a pair I tend to be a little more practical.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lasthowl wrote:Oh, poor boys.

I can sympathize, as I like the boobies too, but owning a pair I tend to be a little more practical.
:shock:
Lasthowl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lasthowl »

Figarou wrote::shock:
Hmm?
Silverfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverfang »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not even going to get into this :P
*When you're down... howl*
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

.......hmm..

I wonder how long this is going to go on. It's getting more then a little silly now.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

WolvenOne wrote:.......hmm..

I wonder how long this is going to go on. It's getting more then a little silly now.
Yeah, I don't feel like playing with them anymore.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

Yeah, I don't feel like playing with them anymore.
considering what we're talking about, that's the last thing I've ever thought I'd hear coming out of a fellow males mouth.

I know what you mean though. Just a poor choice or words there.