HELP ME!!! MY LIFE COULD BE IN REAL DANGER!!!

The place for anything at all...
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

tsk tsk...

one should know better than to make stupid comments in today's society...

..but, as for the solution to the mess... remember that anger will only cause more damage. everyone else here has pretty well covered all your options.

... and bringing a weapon is retarded. Any kind of weapon, even a gun, would be useless if you got gangbanged. even if you didn't get arrested for it, you probibly wouldn't be able to use it.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

here is how i would do it
1. try to make amends remember: the enemy of my enemy is my friend, all im saying is find some commen ground that you can both go to and work this out, a neutral place, everyone brings some friends and talk it out
2. if that dosnt work just stay away from teh kid and dont cause trouble
3. call the cops if things look like they could be nasty
4. keep a low profile, i have no enemys in my school because i dont cause trouble and dont make stuiped comments, so think about
5. if all else fails and it seem a fight is emmint i say stick to your guts and dont fight untel HE THROWS THE FIRST PUNCH then you can fight back and claim self-defense
thats just the way i was raised so thats how i feel it can be done
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Thanls you guys for your concern :)

but i took care of it, but it turns out that his brother was just a peice of white trash. he said he's in a gang just to scare me. The police is looking for his brother for taking out a weapon and threatening my life, and morgan is in HOT water with the school.

and when they catch his brother, i will press charges and i'll get a restraining order against them both.
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Good to hear. But isn't it cool the whole pack has your back? That's real pack behavior :P
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Nice man, jerks like that always get it in the end :D
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Okamiotoko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yo

Post by Okamiotoko »

Non-violent solutions, always the best ones.
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them. "
Mother Teresa
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

MattSullivan wrote:Good to hear. But isn't it cool the whole pack has your back? That's real pack behavior :P
Yeah. Must be nice... -_-
Last edited by PariahPoet on Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis wrote:Thanls you guys for your concern :)

but i took care of it, but it turns out that his brother was just a peice of white trash. he said he's in a gang, to scare me. The police is looking for his brother for taking out a weapon and threatening my life, and morgan is in HOT water with the school.

and when they catch his brother, i will press charges and i'll get a restraining order against them both.
Good job Anubis, now they got nothing, that will teach them to mess with you agien.
:howl:  :oo
MattSullivan wrote:Good to hear. But isn't it cool the whole pack has your back? That's real pack behavior :P
Amen brother, we are a pack, and just like a pack of wolves, we protect each other no matter what, like family.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Vicious_Sweetheart
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Crazy Canuck

Post by Vicious_Sweetheart »

Anubis, sounds like you did the right thing.. I bet that people will think twice before messing with you again. Violence may be satisfying in the moment, but a criminal record goes on for a lot longer. Glad you are safe!!! :howl:  :oo
So what if you can see / the darker side of me
no one will ever change this animal I have become
Three Days Grace - Animal
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Don't let rampant emotions cause you to make foolish decisions, especially now. Adulescent testosterone drives and commands your adversaries; it must not dominate you as well, otherwise it can only lead to disaster.

I agree about going to the police. Threats like "don't tell anyone" should not stop you from going to the police. It if anything is a red flag telling you when it's time to go to them.

Don't see this as a game of who backs down first. If you try to "play a fair fight," you're battling on their playing field. The only good fight in these circumstances is none at all. Your best plays are ones that keep you and your family safe. This ultimately is how you defeat them and win.

Tell the police, and tell your family. Don't draw attention to this matter at school, but if someone else approaches you about it, answer only with a vague statement that indicates you are in control of the situation. "I have a plan to protect myself and those I care about; that's all I will say." This unnerves your opponent without overly encouraging their aggression. If pressed, mention the police, but avoid details as much as possible. That will reveal only that you're taking the matter seriously and intelligently.

Edit: post is a bit late. Now that I've read the thread, it looks like you pretty much got it covered. Glad you took my advice, better that you didn't have to read it first.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Glad to hear your alright now Anubis :)
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

*Sighs in relief*

I read your post a week ago, but couldn't post anything.
Anyways....I'm glade your alright. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Been away for a while, Didn't see your post till now. Glad you sorted it but (and I'm speaking from experience here) watch what you say in future. You can only learn by your own mistakes, not other peoples. Take care fella. hwlwnk
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

it took me a lil while to see this post, too.

hooo. boy am i glad that you are alright. i mean, sure we would still be a pack, but what kinda lame pack owuld we be if we lost one of our members. that would be lame. :cry:
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I'm going to echo the "tell your family/friends/teachers" advice and add something to it.

Check to see if your state or county has anti-bullying laws, and UTILIZE them. This generation is lucky in that legislators are finally acknowledging that it's a problem. Morgan can't be charged because he's a minor, but his parents can, especially if one of their sons is in a gang. Get his parents' asses plunked down on a grill.

Hold the school officials' feet to the fire, too. Legally speaking, they're legal guardians and they're supposed to be on top of things like this.

Take a look around your neighbourhood, find the Safeplace signs. Here's a URL that shows the sign:

http://www.batchelor.mccsc.edu/safety.html

Keep some friends around you. Don't let yourself get skylined, or isolated. Do you take the same route to and from school every day? Change that. Vary your routes. Don't take the same route twice and especially don't backtrack. Don't give them the chance to pattern you.

And last...don't even think about brandishing a knife at these guys. If his brother's in a gang then he'll have firearms already to hand, or know where to get them real fast. Guns always trump knives.

You're not alone! You have friends and family and the law's on your side. Don't forget that!

Edit: Whoofh! Posted without reading through, too. But the advice I gave can apply to other people and this won't be the last time you get bullied in your life. I know it works because I had a stalker at Burning Man and that's how I kept our paths from crossing. Without even the option of Safeplace.
ImageImageImageImage