Rant here

The place for anything at all...
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

Petard wrote:wow hoo religous radicals are gonna ruin our country!
tru.dat!
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Well, I was bored.
Your odds of actually winning them over are so astronomical that your time is better spent trying to catch the attention of extraterrestrial life with a flashlight.
I used to actually do that... What? I was six.
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Well I just got banned from one of the forums I go to. (Or used to, rather.) Over what? The hurricane. All because I disagreed with their precious opinions. That happens alot for some reason. I disagree with someone, I get banned. Geez...they really need to grow up.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Reilune wrote:Well I just got banned from one of the forums I go to. (Or used to, rather.) Over what? The hurricane. All because I disagreed with their precious opinions. That happens alot for some reason. I disagree with someone, I get banned. Geez...they really need to grow up.

Here you'll get duckified. :ducktoss3:

:jester:

But if you prefer banned :bandana: <-- Bandana

:jester2:
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

Reilune wrote:Well I just got banned from one of the forums I go to. (Or used to, rather.) Over what? The hurricane. All because I disagreed with their precious opinions. That happens alot for some reason. I disagree with someone, I get banned. Geez...they really need to grow up.
what forum is that? anyways, just remember if there aren't people around to keep a person's head on right, the interweb can make them stupid...

that's right... i said 'interweb'
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Fig, you sure come up with some goofy jokes, don't ya?
what forum is that? anyways, just remember if there aren't people around to keep a person's head on right, the interweb can make them stupid...
Several, actually. Mostly therian and otherkin forums. I disagreed with them. They had a fit. One time I refused to answer their questions. *cough*Shifters.org*cough* Anyway, this time was on a furry forum.
that's right... i said 'interweb'
Inter-what? :?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Reilune wrote:Fig, you sure come up with some goofy jokes, don't ya?

You better believe it!! :wacko:
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

How come hawaii has interstate highways
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Raina The Werewolf Queen wrote:How come hawaii has interstate highways
The question you should really be asking is "Why are their speed lmits so low".
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Raina The Werewolf Queen wrote:How come hawaii has interstate highways
The question you should really be asking is "Why are their speed lmits so low".

How low are they? :?
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

That, and why are they named after Hummers?

I understand they finally finished Interstate H3. I'd never drive on that road, as it's reported to be cursed; in order to build it, they tore down lush forest, and evidently Pele wasn't too happy about it. There have been a number of bizarre and unusual accidents in the construction process.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Scott Gardener wrote:That, and why are they named after Hummers?

I understand they finally finished Interstate H3. I'd never drive on that road, as it's reported to be cursed; in order to build it, they tore down lush forest, and evidently Pele wasn't too happy about it. There have been a number of bizarre and unusual accidents in the construction process.
WOW for a scientific thniker like yourself I would have never thought you would be this supersticouse. :o
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:How low are they? :?
On the big island, while we were driving to the volcano, I don't think we ever got above 55 (except for this one part where my mom wasn't paying attention and started going 70.)
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

There's some road in Germany where you can go as fast as you want!!! I wish all interstates were like that.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Isn't that road the Auto Bahn or something like that?
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I have no idea. Whatever it's called, it's genius!!
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

There are speed limits for a reason...if there were no speed limits, a lot more people'd get killed. That's like saying we ought not to have dividing lanes on the roads. I don't understand speeders...nobody can be in THAT big a hurry. Nothing is SO important that it's worth risking the lives of other people over a little stretch of concrete.
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

the reason why europe has no speed limit in some roads is because they are better drivers than most americans.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

NarnianWolfen wrote:There are speed limits for a reason...if there were no speed limits, a lot more people'd get killed. That's like saying we ought not to have dividing lanes on the roads. I don't understand speeders...nobody can be in THAT big a hurry. Nothing is SO important that it's worth risking the lives of other people over a little stretch of concrete.

Of course many roads should have speed limits. Curved roads, or hilly roads, for example.

But interstates that continue going straight for miles and miles and miles, with no curves or hills? Honestly, I see no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to haul a** on those.
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

Shadow Wulf wrote:the reason why europe has no speed limit in some roads is because they are better drivers than most americans.
this sadly, is true. :(
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

NarnianWolfen wrote:There are speed limits for a reason...if there were no speed limits, a lot more people'd get killed. That's like saying we ought not to have dividing lanes on the roads. I don't understand speeders...nobody can be in THAT big a hurry. Nothing is SO important that it's worth risking the lives of other people over a little stretch of concrete.

On a straighway driving fast is not a saftey risk as long as you know youself and your car. I know exactly how fast I can push my car safely. I don't go any fster than that.
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

also, in germany, you must be 18 to apply for a licence and if you get two tickets of any kind, you licence is taken away. they take it seriously and that is why the autobahn works for them
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

(Kinda unrelated, but whatever)

I wish cars had sorry lights. They could be little blue lights next to the headlights and taillights that you could flash at someone when you did something you didn't mean to do. I.E. left your brights on at night while coming toward someone, cutting someone off, not turning on your blinker, etc. There are many occasions when I'm on the road and I do something wrong, and I want to apologize, but can't.
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

get a patent on that. :wink:
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Petard wrote:get a patent on that. :wink:
...You think so? I always thought it was a decent idea, I didn't know anyone else would like it.